Sunday, March 3, 2013

A Fresh Start


So I guess this is it! It’s my time to start. I’ve decided to finally start writing in a blog. I guess it doesn’t really matter who reads this, as long as it’s out there. Everyone has their own struggles, their own ups and downs, and here are mine. I’ve put my thoughts and feelings on the Internet before, and I can only remember the times when it’s all backfired. People have found me out and gotten mad or disappointed at me for what I had to say. No, not what I had to say. What I had written. I, like, most people I know, prefer to not confront others about issues, and talk to others about it instead. I guess it’s more because I want others to empathize with me and say things like, “Yeah, she did that to me, too!” or come up with some magical solution to my problem. But I’ve come to realize that life doesn’t really work that way. There will never be one perfect solution. And even if there was, that one solution won’t solve future problems as well. So that’s why I came here. To let out all of my thoughts in a safe place.

I’ve always wanted to keep a journal, but I’m so bad at making it a habit. I’ve chosen to write here because maybe others will benefit from hearing about my own sad life. Maybe no one will read this, and that’s okay, too.

But I’ve decided to write under a different name and take out some specifics so that no one can find out who I truly am. That’s always been why I’ve gotten in trouble for speaking my mind – because I’ve been found out. If you don’t like what I have to say, than please feel free to offer me advice. If you feel similarly about something, let me know – solidarity, sister! I just ask you to please don’t criticize me for anything I have to say. There’s so much in my life that I waste my negative energy on. I want this to be the only place where I express that negativity, in hopes that I’ll be able to lead a life that I’m a bit more proud of.

In any case, that’s my schpeal! I’ll probably write about something more specific in a bit. Maybe when I decide to take a break from work. But in the meantime, that’s why I’m here.

No comments:

Post a Comment